Monday, July 27, 2009

E-Bay

Today I spent a large amount of time searching for and bidding on items on E-bay. I was able to find some really cute girls clothes for Briar, all "NWT" (new with tags). Now I have to learn the rest of the E-bay lingo. It is so easy to bid on more and more items. It's easy to think you aren't spending very much money because you find a fantastic deal on something. You just click click click and all of a sudden.... Anyways, I'm hoping I don't win everything I bid on. Some auctions aren't ending for several more days and are worth far more than my $4.00 maximum bid. I thought Facebook was addictive, but it can't compare to E-bay shopping. Since I was very unproductive today, tomorrow I'll have to leave the computer OFF!

1 comment:

  1. E-bay is addictive if you know exactly what you want! Happy Shopping!

    ReplyDelete